In today’s world there are so many stories of couples or families breaking up or work gossip about what they hate about their spouse. “He didn’t do this! I can’t believe it!” “She should have done this!”…… I wanted to change that up a little bit by letting everyone know what I love about my guy and why he’s adored.
1. He makes me giggle…… There isn’t a day that goes by that we aren’t laughing like school kids. I’m not talking about snickers… I mean full-out belly hurts cause we are laughing so hard. Whether it be over something silly one of us has said, the faces he makes, the sarcasm, the jokes…. everyday….laughing.
2. His heart of gold…. he is the type of person who will give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. One day we were riding down the road and we saw this woman pulled off the side, crying, 3 small girls with her and she was about 7 months pregnant. He turns the car around and goes to help. We wound up putting all the girls and the mom in the car with me, while he chased a snake out of her vehicle.
3. His OCD…… or CDO, in the order it should be. He doesn’t believe in doing anything unless he does it 110%. Even down to extension cords or rope being just so before he puts them back in place. His term: “I hate me sometimes.”
4. His love for his mom…..he talks to her almost daily, even if it’s just through texts….just to make sure she is ok. They laugh together and joke around all the time.
5. His amazing kitchen skills……He is a great cook….and loves to do it. We usually cook together and share the tasks. But the fact that he loves to do it makes it even better.
6. He lets me be me……. There is no pretending with us. We don’t have to try to be someone we are not, we don’t have to be prim and proper. We are who we are and that’s the best.
Yep, he’s a keeper…. He’s my Superman